Jubin Nautiyal Biography
Many people want to know about Jubin Nautiyal Biography and Net worth. Jubin Nautiyal Net Worth, Income, Assets, Salary, Age, Property, Bikes and Cars, and More. Today, we will be telling you some dark unknown Secrets of Jubin Nautiyal along with his Net Worth in Indian Rupees/Dollars, Bio, Family, and more.
Jubin Nautiyal was born in Dehradun. His father is a businessman and politician named Ramsharan Nautiyal, and his mother is a businesswoman and homemaker named Neena Nautiyal.
Jubin Nautiyal began singing at the age of four. He attended St. Joseph’s Academy in Dehradun until class VIII, following which he transferred to Welham Boys’ School in Dehradun, where he majored in music and studied classical music. He also learned how to play the guitar, piano, harmonium, and drums.
You may like: Alia Bhatt Net Worth, Biography
A multi-talented musician with a great sense of melody and powerful vocal ability is often compared to Ustad Rais Khan.
The main purpose behind this blog would be to introduce readers to his work and some of the projects he has worked on throughout his career.
Jubin Nautiyal Biography/Wiki
|Real Name||Jubin Nautiyal|
|Age||32 Years Old|
|Official Twitter Handel||@jubinnautiyal|
|Birth Date||14 June 1989|
|Height in feet||1.91m or 6’1″|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$16 Million USD|
Jubin Nautiyal Early Life
Jubin Nautiyal was born on 14 June 1989 in Dehradun. His father’s name is Ram Sharan Nautiyal, a businessman and a politician. His uncle’s name is Neena Nautiyal, who’s also a businesswoman. He has 2 siblings, and both are her youngish sisters. Jubin did his half training at Welham Boys’School, Dehradun, where he formally studied music as a subject. Where he also learned to play instruments like guitar etc. Also, Jubin Nautiyal net worth is $16 Million Dollar. This is was Jubin Nautiyal Biography.
For other perfection, Jubin joined Mithibai College in Mumbai in the time 2007, with which he continued her training under Pandit Chhannu Lal Mishra Ji in Varanasi and also went to Chennai for further betterment where he learned western music as his kidney was only classical music.
Jubin Nautiyal Wife, Girlfriend, Affairs, And More
|Best Friend||Armaan Malik|
|Father||Ram Sharan Nautiyal|
|Family all Members||Father – Ram Sharan Nautiyal|
Mother – Neena Nautiyal
Brother – Not Known
Sister – Not Known
Jubin Nautiyal Career
Jubin’s first music debut was with the song ‘Ek Mulakat’ from Movie Sonali Cable in 2014, which was loved by all and became the megahit romantic song of that time. He made his Telugu debut with Sarrainodu underS. Thaman and Bengali debut in the movie Aashiqui. In this article, we know extra Jubin Nautiyal Biography.
He also sang the title track of Star Plus popular series Tu Sooraj, Main Saanjh Piyaji with Palak Muchhal & for Star Parivaar Awards 2017. Jubin has given his voice in further than 50 flicks, which include different languages of India. He’s known for his sweet voice in the singing assiduity.
Jubin Nautiyal Music career
Jubin started his trip in the Indian music assiduity in 2012, and his first song Ek Mulakat was released in 2014 from the film Was’Sonali Cable’. He made his Telugu debut for Sarrainodu under the music direction of. Salman. In 2016, Jubin performed on the MTV Unplugged Season 5 and Dehleez ( Television series) titled “Jia Ray.”
He has sung songs in the Television series Ek Duje Ke Vaaste with melodists Sachin-Jigar and Fitoor with Sunidhi Chauhan “Tere Liye.” Justin worked on the song Ishq Forever (“Ishq Forever”) with musician Nadeem Saifi and the “Gunnam Hai Koi” film 1920 London with Kaushik and Akash. His songs “Le Chal” and “The Sound of Raaz” both allowed him to work with musician Jeet Ganguli and the collaboration continued with the new design film Rustom song “Dhal Jaun Main.”
In 2017, he was the lead songster of the Hrithik Roshan starer Kaabil, featuring Rajesh Roshan music, and sang “The Humma Song” for the Dharma product film OK Jaanu. He has several forthcoming songs, including a romantic track in Half Gal. Jubin Nautiyal is frequently compared to notorious vocalizers, Atif Aslam and Arijit Singh. Jubin established himself as a leading songster in the Bollywood music assiduity within a veritably short time.
Jubin Nautiyal Net worth
Jubin Nautiyal Net Worth Jubin Nautiyal, one of the most favored celebrities of India, has a net worth of $16 Million. Which are Rs 120 Crores in Indian Rupees. He has a yearly payment of approx. Rs 66 Lakhs with a periodic income of Rs 6.9 Crore.
Besides all his Worth, he gets a payment of Rs 3 Crore each time from Youtube, directors, Filmmakers, including his particular Investments, Real estate, and Stocks. Independently from this, he also Charges Rs 35 lakh rupees to the Brands for Signatures.
Jubin Nautiyal Net Worth 2022
|Net Worth (2022)||$16 Million USD|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs 120 Crore +|
|Monthly Salary & Income||Rs 66 Lakhs +|
|Yearly/Annual Income||Rs 6.9 Crore +|
|Money Factors||Singer, Youtube, producers, Concerts, Shows|
Jubin Nautiyal Net Worth In Indian Rupees
Jubin Nautiyal net worth is estimated at $16 Million as of 2022. His net worth is about Rs 120 Crore in Rupees. His monthly income is about Rs 66 Lakhs. He does most of the income from Youtube, producers, Filmmakers, Concerts, Shows, & Song Albums. This is Jubin Nautiyal Biography.
Jubin Nautiyal Net Worth Growth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$16 Million Dollar|
|Net Worth in 2021||$15.1 Million Dollar|
|Net Worth in 2020||$14.3 Million Dollar|
|Net Worth in 2019||$13.5 Million Dollar|
|Net Worth in 2018||$12.5 Million Dollar|
Salary, Income, and Earnings
|Estimated Net worth||$16 Million Dollar +|
|Income & Salary||Rs 6.9 Crore +|
|Average Remuneration||$4 Million Dollar +|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Cars Collection of Jubin Nautiyal is Worth $16 Million USD. He is too much Obsessed with his Cars. He Started Driving Four Wheels when he was 22 years of age. You will get to know the cars and price of the Cars that he drives.
|Volvo XC90||Rs 80 Lakhs +|
|Lamborghini Aventador||Rs 5.5 Crore +|
|Rolls Royce Phantom||Rs 9.5 Crore +|
|BMW X9||Rs 96 Lakhs +|
Social Media Accounts
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Does Jubin Nautiyal smoke? Not Known
- Does Jubin Nautiyal drink alcohol? Not Known
- Jubin has had a craze for music from his childhood.
- Nautiyal can’t stay away from the mountains for too long.
- Jubin is a food lover, which brings him to Delhi.
- He is a national-level shooter and a district-level athlete.
- Jubin changed many schools just because he was a naughty boy.
- Jubin began inclining towards music at a very young age of 4. To fulfill his love for singing, Jubin later enrolled in Welham’s Boys School, Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India, where Jubin took up music as the primary subject.
- Apart from singing, Nautiyal can also perform a number of musical instruments such as guitar, piano, harmonium, drums, flute, and many more.
- While at college, Jubin happened to meet A. R. Rahman. A. R. Rahman, impressed by his voice class, advised Jubin to carry on with Riyaaz (music practice).
- Following his idol’s advice, the singer returned to his hometown and began training again under his former music professor, Vandana Srivastava. After spending 4 years practicing and traveling with local bands, Jubin’s breakthrough finally came in 2014 with the movie Sonali Cable, starring Rhea Chakraborty, Ali Fazal, Raghav Juyal, and Anupam Kher.
- Also, to polish his western music arts, Nautiyal enrolled in a music academy in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, where Jubin got the opportunity to learn under veteran guitarist Prasanna.
- Jubin joined the music reality show- X Factor in the year 2011. However, he couldn’t make it past the top 25 marks in the contest.
- Although Jubin has sung various songs in Bollywood, he is best remembered for Meherbani from The Shaukeens in 2014, Bandeyaa from Jazbaa in 2015, and The Humma Song from Ok Jaanu in the year 2016.\
How much does jubin Nautiyal earn?
Jubin Nautiyal earns Rs 66 Lakhs Monthly, from different sources of revenue including Youtube, Salary, Shows, Concerts etc.
What is Jubin Nautiyal’s net worth?
Jubin Nautiyal Net worth is $16 Million Dollar. Jubin started his journey with lots of Struggles.
Who is the richest Singer in India?
The one and Only AR Rahman is the Richest Singer of India while Holding $200 Million USD.
Is Jubin Nautiyal Married?
Jubin Nautiyal is not Married yet. She is Seeing Dating Someone.